Well Dude, there are just people out there that don't like conflict. They don't like any friction or criticism. There are also people who defend the management of the mountain to a blind fervor. Those are the people who rub me. Stan is on one side of the spectrum. He truly is a kind person who just wants to ski and have as little fiction as possible. I have met him and I fully understand where he comes from. There are others who I don't know and have never made the effort to even come down to the CR and have a drink with us and understand who we are and where our heads are at. Those people would never understand that we actually love skiing here, spend most of our time here and pretty much live the Sugarbush life. Criticizing the Mountain is like getting on a sibling or best friend. It's not done to be mean, it is done because you think they can do better. I think the banter to some extent is good. it's lets the Mountain know that we are watching and will not be fooled and if we are not then most likely most other are not. Yes some of this is foolish and I do not have any overall solutions for the foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by MntMan4Bush View Post
Ranting? Perhaps you're embellishing a bit. I just find it amusing as I've said a few times. Sorry I brought it up and that it offends you so much and gets your panties in a twist. Actually not sorry. I enjoy twisted panties. What the hell can Win do obviously? It was hardly a criticism. It's an observation. You haven't noticed it? I'm not asking if it angers you or you want it changed. I'm asking if you've observed it. I would hope you have. Kind of hard to miss. You know. What with the uphill and all. I'll be sure to post next how I find that the smoke on the outdoor deck always seems to blow north and I'm concerned with what they plan on doing about it. Does that agitate you? Maybe if you're tired you should go to sleep. Or lighten up a bit. Not everything posted is an actual complaint that you have to jump on the SB bandwagon about and defend. Save it for the snow making threads. Though even I'd concede that there was good snow making done over the holiday week. Now if they could just touch up the paint job on Rumbles doghouse out side of Timbers then I'd be happy. I mean no one has noticed it? The things a disgrace. I don't know how he lives in there. It's a bloody hovel.

(See what I did there. )