I never complained about Claybrookers, only the Quad Packers. I don't think there were enough Claybrookers to affect the whole mtn. Maybe I overreacted a little, as what are the chances of all 500 add on pass holders being in line with the Claybrookers on a weekend powder day? Hopefully not many, otherwise they will have to rope off a new line for them alone in the morning while we wait for them to track it out. Believe me, I'm super happy about the snow guns and opening HG at 8am. But the thought of not scoring those first freshies because people willing to pay for it... skinning I think is the answer now.
Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
really? because I was able to get plenty of freshies with the first trackers from claybrook going before me. and werent you one of those complaining that only claybrookers got that opportunity? seems to me they are offering this to address those very complaints.
Frankly, I dont think Im going to do it. its only of any value on weekend/holiday powder days. so how many is that? 5 at best? I think I'd rather do a couple days on the cat and otherwise skin early.