Let's not make this about the mtn, lifts or snowmaking. I'm talking about personal.

I'll give it an B+.

no injuries-also, I didnt haul wood this season (long story) and noticed I was a lot less tired and my back wasnt as sore and tight.
very happy with my total number of ski days which was 45. Also happy with my number of powder days which was 9. I broke in a new pair of Line SFB's and I'm very happy with them. also happy with my new shell.
Got out west for the first time in 4 years so that was good. cat skiing in BC was awesome even though there wasnt the waist deep powder I had dreamed of, and the conditions at Whitewater were poor.
I scored a good amount of Lawson's so that was a plus.
Got to ski on thanksgiving after 25 years at the in laws. enough said.
Because of the timing of my trip out west, I missed the worst of the january thaw of death.
The wifey was in a womans clinic on saturdays so she didnt bust my balls about not skiing with her until after that ended (don't worry, she found other things to nag me about).
Liking the new old hyde away

The negatives-
I had 6 powder days at SB and they were very good, but other than one or two they werent epic. I think that was due to the almost total lack of upslope snow this winter. We were also significantly below average in snowfall, although the consistent cold in march kept the goods around longer than usual.
despite getting AT bindings and skins, I never had a chance to use them.
Didnt make it to tuckermans again.
believe the mud season road conditions damaged my truck although it could have been from the horrific road conditions at home. I needed 3 new hubs and a wheel.
spent way too much on heating the house.