Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Great Mountain

I love Sugarbush but as a passholder I am really frustrated. Among other problems that exist at the mtn, Quad Packs are ruining the Sugarbush experience. I know they are wildly popular and good for the bottom line (60,000 x $200 = 12 million dollars at the start of the season) but they do nothing for us loyal pass holders.
    Lift lines are out of control, there is no room in the lodge for all these people and the trails are getting worn out early each day. This was not the case prior to Quad Pass sales. What i want to know is when will this money be invested into the mtn? I buy two all mtn 7 passes every year in the spring at the lowest rate i can get and help the mtn by giving them money 6 months before they are used. Thats a $20,000.00 investment i have made into the mountain and i get crap conditions now by people who spend $200. Please tell me there is a plan that will improve my experience. Replacing Valley House is a start but we need much more . A lot more, what is the plan for the next 5 years? Is there one? A great mountain should not have to give away the skiing experience..

Last edited by Chewbarka; 01-27-2014 at 06:59 AM.