Hmmm guess I skipped over the first part of what you quoted. Apologies. In that instance I can't argue with that. I think that has to do with the individual and general lack of spacial awareness or care about anyone other than self. than an overall indictment on people with kids.

Another example. Changing a two year old in the boot room, or at least the bench by the old ticket counter. I walk in. The bench is full. No one changing. All are ready. Some have their helmets/gloves taking up seats. I squat into a lunge, throw my kid on my knee and continue to change them and boot him up in a very uncomfortable position as everyone sits on the bench and watches me with a strange look of "what's he doing?" I set him down and boot myself up. Again not even a consideration of offering a seat. Total time 4-5 minutes. Done before they even started to make a move out the door. Happened a ton this season. None of those people had kids. They just had no self awareness. I would submit those same people exist in a high top setting devoid of kids. Just to add fuel to the fire I'll suggest they were all quad packers. Damn quad packers........ Probably quad packing claybrookers all cutting me in line........