Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Jay, no one is saying that you guys don't work hard and do your job as you are directed. Snowmaking is hard work and I am sure you take pride int it. But with all due respect, you work for the mountain and you have only made snow at Sugarbush. Your perspecive is very narrow. Lots of people like me have both worked elsewhere and have seen really good operations. I have witnessed and experienced snowmaking at many resorts and what Sugarbush does for quantity and quality doesn't even come close. What people are mad about is that Sugarbush doesn't cirlcle back and hit trails again and agian as needed. Basically they can't because it cost to much. Much of the cost problem is the system it self. I am not going to comment any further but I am sure that many will disagree with many of your points. Sorry.
Besides the fact that snow makers work hard I would dispute every point Jay made. All he needs to do is travel 35 miles or so and check out the snowing making at Stowe. It's night and day compared to the ice made here. It's sad but true this mountain has and still is going downhill.