Listen its understandable mother nature isn't cooperating. There has been some adversity, I just think we need to be honest, I love sugarbush, but the impression outsiders are getting is that it is a place not worth going to. Any people new to the place this christmas are not likely to return with the amount of trails open even with mt ellen open. I was arround the first time it almost went under and in. 93 lack of snow played a role. Nobody is asking for sr or killington snowmaking, just good enough that reasonably by the third weekend in december enough terrain is open to spread the people out and it will be good enogh for intermediates and children. I also think the current problem is more opertional than capacity requiring investment. I think others mountains like stowe managed to move quickly from trail to trail open more routes down, and thanks circled back to last down insurance snow. I still think a few diesel compressors would have helped. Long term, yes investments could be made to make it better, but that isn't and excuses for how poor it is now.