Win's Word - Snow!

Snow here!

John

Very good night of snowmaking and we could be able to continue through most of the day and night today. Monday and Tuesday will not allow for snowmaking but we are anticipating that the temperatures up high will allow us to resume sometime Tuesday night and continue thereafter for several days at least. It looks like we could also have some real snow in the forecast. We are still shooting for Thanksgiving day. Even if we miss it it seems certain that we will have skiing and riding this weekend most likely with downloading on Bravo.

Glad to see all the snow making. Can't wait till I can ski my favorite MT. But did see several Sugarbush skiers down at Kmart today while "Keep having Fun"

Back to my snow dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier
    Glad to see all the snow making. Can't wait till I can ski my favorite MT. But did see several Sugarbush skiers down at Kmart today while "Keep having Fun"

Back to my snow dance!
    + 1. More vids on snowmaking rather than mountain biking, please. I'd like to see what we have to look forward to!

Love to see the dogs having fun!!

Man, 5 days blowing on 2 trails and they don't sound confident on opening on Thursday. Yikes. I hope they are just keeping the opening a surprise.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Sounds like the confidence level went up. Good to hear. I will see you bright and early on Friday Morning. Yahoo!!!!
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!