Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mad River Barn

Quote Originally Posted by billski
    If I sang, everyone would leave!

Seriously, I'll just give a shout on this forum when I'm around and meet up with whomever, either for one run, one drink or a piece of cake!

Do you guys have any sort of meet-up on this forum?
    We tried that, but it didnt really work because most everyone either has obligations or doesn't want to wait around and lose ski time.

I would propose a saturday early in the season at around 5ish. what says you all.

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Quote Originally Posted by noski
    I'll bake.
    Can you and the other ladies do aliitle singing too. Live music might be a carrot to get more folks to come.
    We'll actually be up there singing on 12/26 and 2/20 (first Sunday of President's Week- I think it's the 20th)... We stop in the retail shop and sing you a song!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    I'll bake.
    Can you and the other ladies do aliitle singing too. Live music might be a carrot to get more folks to come.
    We'll actually be up there singing on 12/26 and 2/20 (first Sunday of President's Week- I think it's the 20th)... We stop in the retail shop and sing you a song!
    Awesome! Even tho we were pretty busy everyone last year really enjoyed your performance.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.