Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hawk, I am fully aware of bad commutes. In my former life I had to be in Midtown Manhattan at 7 am from upstate NY. One and a half hours on the best day. Going home in the summer on a thurs or friday, 1.5 hrs to get off Manhattan, another 1.5 to 2 to get to my driveway. I take it quite slow, my point is having 2 roads gone to poop is not fun and not good project management...again knowing it is not The Bush but the contractor causing headache.

let's just hope it snows again soon, then this will be a distant memory

Well that is worse than me. I would loose my mind if I lived in NYC. I guess the other option is West Hill. I guess we will be back to normal in a few weeks.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    Well that is worse than me. I would loose my mind if I lived in NYC. I guess the other option is West Hill. I guess we will be back to normal in a few weeks.
    i used to have a commute like that. It sucked. depends where you are in NYC suburbs. now I have a 45 minute door to door which is fine.