Montpelier, Vt....Steamboat CO for next two years

No Sugarbush Pressence

I made it to the TGR premier in Montpelier this weekend which was a blast. Bolton Valley, Jay Peak, Smuggs, and MRG all had a table set up and gave some lift tickets as raffle prizes. Ski Vermont and the Vermont Adaptive ski program also were there. I noticed Sugarbush was not present! Anyone have insight as to why this may have been?

Re: No Sugarbush Pressence

Quote Originally Posted by SKItheBOAT
    I made it to the TGR premier in Montpelier this weekend which was a blast. Bolton Valley, Jay Peak, Smuggs, and MRG all had a table set up and gave some lift tickets as raffle prizes. Ski Vermont and the Vermont Adaptive ski program also were there. I noticed Sugarbush was not present! Anyone have insight as to why this may have been?
    That's odd. The new ski shop in town sponsored this event IIRC.

The Times Argus article said that Sugarbush was sponsoring a railjam with the store. The article said that the rail jam was going to be at the mountain. Well, on Saturday the mountain was getting calls and the staff were looking at each other and going Apparently someone got their wires crossed...be it the newspaper or the store. So that might explain it. But then again this was Community Weekend and there were a lot of things going on at the mountain.

We are doing our own events in a while in Burlington and Boston.