Rock slide skier's right of The Church

hiking around the other day and i noticed there was a rockside on the cliffs that are skier's right of The Church..

anyone been over there to check it out? look for some new lines?

Also, I was sad to see the warming hut at the bottom of heaven's gate is now a pump house full of snowmaking infrastructure. It was pretty run down the last few years but there was a time when lots of people would hang out and enjoy the afternoon sun there on a spring day... I was hoping you guys were fixing it up Euro style with wine, raw meats, and italian ladies in bikinis.

Got my pass and starting to feel the stoke!
    I'm from Vermont and I ski where I want.

Also, I was sad to see the warming hut at the bottom of heaven's gate is now a pump house full of snowmaking infrastructure. It was pretty run down the last few years but there was a time when lots of people would hang out and enjoy the afternoon sun there on a spring day... I was hoping you guys were fixing it up Euro style with wine, raw meats, and italian ladies in bikinis.
    Best suggestion ever.

It was always a pump house but had a warming area attached which hasn't been warm for years.

Actually, it's been an exploding pump house. Maybe it's good that it's not a warming hut.

I looked this weekend at the Church and could not see anything new. Maybe it was wishful thinking.

John