Quote Originally Posted by barkbiter
Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
Quote Originally Posted by atkinson
Thank you for your consideration Greg. The heavy-handed moderating was an issue, but not the only one. It was also distressing being told several times by LO that our contributions don't matter and that as soon as a few jerks are gone (namely me and some others), everything will be fine. I am totally willing to forgive and forget, but don't just chaulk this whole thing up to some post moving.

John
John -

I'm sorry but that's revisionist history. This all started with Lostone moving threads to what was then the appropriate place. A few people disagreed with it vehemently and we were off to the races. You have always striven to post stoke, and I certainly appreciate that, but some of your cohorts here have done nothing but bait, troll and hurl insults at anyone who disagrees with them. If Lostone said some things that rubbed you the wrong way, I think it's nothing more than a man reaching a point where he can't take anymore. As he said many times - he didn't get paid for this and it was quite the thankless task. The constant agitation b/c of some moved posts was completely over the top, unnecessary and mostly just mean spirited.
I'm sorry Tin Woodie, quite a bit of revisionist history yourself there. You and Losty just gotta have the last nasty word. Both of you have tossed out just as many insults and mean spirited posts as anyone. You want everyone else to stop, but you guys still want to pass out your bs. That's moderating ?
And how many times are you guys gonna drag out the old don't get paid and it's thankless work line ? What's wrong with you ? I wouldn't do any work even if I was paid good money if that's how I felt about it.
A man just can't take it any more so he acts out inappropriately ? And that's ok why ?
Even now, you can't let it go without tossing out more bs. And you won't like me not agreeing with you. Jeez, just go ahead and ban me like the two of you want to do ! Please ! Put us all out of your misery . That will make you guys right and it will all be ok .
bb - you've added nothing here but gratuitous insults and trolling. While at times I haven't showered myself in glory here, I feel pretty good about my signal to noise ratio, whereas you've been all noise.

As mentioned in the troll thread that notorious started in the Skiing forum, the authors of these types of threads/posts going forward will be banned after one warning.