Wow. Looks like a summer of drama over here. Haven't visited much lately. In fact, I haven't been all that active over on AZ either. Just too much going on with family, job, life in general.

Anyway, I don't have the time nor desire to read through all these posts, threads, etc. to try and digest all of this. I will say that since this boards inception in 2005, Lostone and Tin Woodsman have been doing a good job as far as I can tell. I've been running skiing forums for a long time, and I know that a mod's duty is hardly ever appreciated. It's also VERY easy to claim over-moderation, censorship, etc., etc., etc. I hear it about AZ all the time. The reality is we're pretty tolerant, and I believe usually strike a reasonable balance of keeping things civil while letting folks express themselves and their opinions. We never ban anyone without careful consideration and numerous chances. Nevertheless, some people have some sort of complex and love to play the victim. Often times this type of drama occurs during the summer on skiing forums. Go figure.

And after doing this for so long, there is only one thing that is certain: You can never please everybody.

Nevertheless, I'm willing to take into consideration some of the criticism of how this forum is being moderated and structured (hasn't really changed much in many years). With that said, please feel free to PM me a SHORT Cliff Notes version of what the concerns here are. Perhaps include 2 or 3 examples (links to posts/threads) to substantiate your opinion. Please don't get all wordy on me. Again, I don't have the time to read some long dissertation, but if there are real issues, it shouldn't take long to direct me to a handful of specific posts and threads. I'm more than happy to listen to members' concerns and will take action if I think any is needed.

And remember, ski season is not that far away...