Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by win
    Waffle House will be on the northside of Gate House. Sunrise will be more than am.
    Good news.

BTW- heard a rumor that Surefoot is gone and a provision store will go into that location. If true, more good news.

True.

Gosh, that's awesome. What is a Provision Store?

Quote Originally Posted by daevious
    Gosh, that's awesome. What is a Provision Store?
    Some of this some of that! Maybe?

I would think bread, milk, paper towels, and such?

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

While I don't see myself shopping there much, if at all, it really is necessary for clay brook guests. And surefoot is no loss.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    While I don't see myself shopping there much, if at all, it really is necessary for clay brook guests. And surefoot is no loss.
    +1

Might have a modest impact on business at Paradise but it sure will be convenient for CB guests and SB Village residents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    +1

Might have a modest impact on business at Paradise but it sure will be convenient for CB guests and SB Village residents.
    We plan on selling anything a guest might need like cold medicine, tissues, batteries and I think we will be selling beer. We are currently putting together a list of items so if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to pass that along.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    +1

We plan on selling anything a guest might need like cold medicine, tissues, batteries and I think we will be selling beer. We are currently putting together a list of items so if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to pass that along.
    Clif Shot Blocs ( I think I may have to go into rehab for this)

+1

This is actually a great idea, to the point where I think I'll try to split it out into a separate thread.

+1

This is actually a great idea, to the point where I think I'll try to split it out into a separate thread.

Now that that is out of the way, a few ideas:

1) Contact lens solution (can't tell you how many times I've needed this - saliva is a lousy substitute)
    2) Antacids (Tums, Zantac)
    3) Diapers
    4) Feminine hygiene pads (so I'm told)
    5) Carmex and sunblock (though I think that's already available at the shop in the lodge)
    6) 5 hour energy or equivalent
    7) Snack/energy bars of all kinds
    Bags of GORP

This is GREAT news! I was kind of thinking such a store in the Sugarbush Village, but having something right at Clay Brook/LP Village would definitely give it more visibility and hopefully a greater lifespan than a location "ovah yondah".

Is Surefoot moving to another location in the valley?

What a bummer. I hope they're not gone for good.....

Re: Is Surefoot moving to another location in the valley?

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_hollow
    What a bummer. I hope they're not gone for good.....
    +1. Not to mention, I like the Paradise.

Never been to Surefoot and this store will be less than half the distance from Paradise for me. Now I am sure that for most things there will be a bigger variety at Paradise but who wants to go down there during the day for simple things? Not me.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!