Stoked for upcoming season...

Content deleted per Lostone's request.

Thanks GS.

I am in my post labor day ski stoke phase. Any chance sb is going to show NYC some ski movie love this fall. A bunch of us go to see the Warren miller movie every year and it would be a great opportunity to promote the mtn. Although I am thinking of switching to tgr this year. Either way, it would be great to see a familiar face among the exhibitors.

I see a post moving debate coming. Fwiw- WTF ?

Pretty thin year at Las Lenas but it looks like you had good timing nonetheless.

TW, it was VERY thin year, but our timing was as perfect as it could have been. A couple of storms rolled through, snowfall was manageable, bonded well and LL opened terrain very quickly. 4 days of Marte and 2 days of whiteout skiing...

PS: Looks like Lostone still has no life (post moved in under an hour)... Let me get this straight, if I removed references to skiing in the last couple of weeks and Las Lenas pictures, this post would qualify for Sugarbush forum? Enough with stupid rules already....

gone.skiing, check your PM

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Topic split. Feel free to continue talking about skiing, here.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.