Thread: Mobile App

Mobile App

I just got a mobile (android and Iphone/ipod/ipad) app for message boards. It is called Tapatalk and while I haven't had a ton of time to play with it yet, it appears to be great. Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps. Since forum owners can activate the service for free, it seems like a no brainer.

Just loaded this onto my iPhone. Can't yet access the forum--our site administrator will somehow need to activate the tapatalk service.

I'll bring it to Greg's attention, but it's ultimately his decision. Sounds like a good idea.