The constant whining about the operation of this board has no value, is quite the pain in the nads and has to stop. I have no affiliation with TW, LO, or any one else. While I do appreciate the effort put forth by the operators of this board so exists for me to enjoy and help me to remain abreast of all matters Sugarbush, I don't always agree with their opinions. In fact, I am all too happy to disagree and take pot shot at anyone, but hopefully if my opinion is dead wrong I try to make it humorous.

Overall, SKIMRV is fine and the moderators manage it well. I don't really see any patterns of favoitism for posts/posters or whatever. I don't really care, so maybe that's why I don't notice it, but I assume it must go on and a necessary method of exercising a little editorial lisence, but what meaningful benefit or detriment to any posters could be imparted by such action on a message board about recreation?

So, who gives a rat's ass. If this stuff really does get your snow pants in a bunch, well, carry on with the bullshit then, but from what I see from your other content posted here: opinions, photos, video, etc, you're better than that and have much more to offer. So, you may want to consider lightening up a little bit.

BTW shouldn't concerns about the moderators be posted in site feedback? In anticipation of anyone making a mockery of my honorable online handle "Yard Sale" ala "Woodless", respectfully in advance and respectfully, I respond thusly: Eat me.

Respectfully,

YS