Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
Quote Originally Posted by djd66
If you can't give "site feed back" in the site feed back area, what is this part of the forum for??? If i start talking about site feed back from the Kzone - where would you move my post then??

Look, Lostone,... I'm sure you are a nice guy,... But, I think the whole idea of having seperate "rooms" in a forum is for forums that see 100x more traffic than this forum does. I mean come on - i think the Mad River site has 10 posts in the past 3 years - I think you should just drop the Mad River room. Even the Sugarbush forum has very little traffic. To move someone's post b/c it is not specifically about Sugarbush,.. i mean really - WTFC! It would just make the experience of visiting the site easier if you just had 1 or 2 rooms - THAT's IT! All it means is extra mouse clicking trying to navigate this site. Is it just me,... or do other people chuckle when something gets posted in say the middle of August (not many posts in August) and next day it gets moved to some other forum.

I vote for 2 rooms and lets self police it,...
definitely.
I'm down with combining the SB and MRG rooms, though I think there is a reasonable rationale for having a separate thread for Valley goings on as well as Miscellaneous. YMMV.

Either way, bitch all you want at Lostone and I - neither of us have the ability to implement the changes. We can only make suggestions.

As for self-policing, I'd prefer moderation with a gentle touch. I participate on a lot of discussion forums, and there are always, ALWAYS a few bad apples who spoil the experience for everyone else.