Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Petty Whining

+1

Summitchallenger........another idiot

On that same page the brilliant arbiter Summitchallenger posted no less than 8 people thought that the censorship and post moving was a problem. But he, like Looseone, just dismisses anything and everything that doesn't fit into their small minds. And then his suggestion is a face to face meeting ? For what ? But at least we know you're one of those "we like a quiet little valley. All you troublemakers please go away "

Moderating is such a tough job ??? Then don't do it !! Loosemarm is such a nice guy, but just incompetent ? Then go away !
    Sorry , but the ole he's a nice guy , just doesn't know how to do his job doesn't hold much water.

Moving posts so it will draw more traffic and cause more interest ? It's doing the opposite !
    Wow, nice completely incoherent, nonsensical post. I'll be at CR pub tonite if you'd like me to tell you in person.

Re: Summitchallenger........another idiot

Quote Originally Posted by barkbiter
    On that same page the brilliant arbiter Summitchallenger posted no less than 8 people thought that the censorship and post moving was a problem. But he, like Looseone, just dismisses anything and everything that doesn't fit into their small minds. And then his suggestion is a face to face meeting ? For what ? But at least we know you're one of those "we like a quiet little valley. All you troublemakers please go away "

Moderating is such a tough job ??? Then don't do it !! Loosemarm is such a nice guy, but just incompetent ? Then go away !
    Sorry , but the ole he's a nice guy , just doesn't know how to do his job doesn't hold much water.

Moving posts so it will draw more traffic and cause more interest ? It's doing the opposite !
    Wow, nice completely incoherent, nonsensical post. I'll be at CR pub tonite if you'd like me to tell you in person.
    Really? Odd seeing how the crp isn't open. Guess you'll have to stay in your little smarmy hole.

Re: Summitchallenger........another idiot

Quote Originally Posted by barkbiter

Ah yes, the flame post. Well done. Although I did not realize that one could have a "smaller mind" than you.

Nyah Nyah nyah

Both of these tools got nothing.

I think this thread has just about reached the end of the line. No need to keep it open just so a few chuckleheads can come in here every few weeks to start a flame war.