Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Petty Whining

Losty and Woodie

Look. I'm busy running the ski school and chasing after all the snot nosed little glove losing brats all day, but goddamn it you two tools have got to go ! Losty and Woodie, you're fired !

Re: Losty and Woodie

Quote Originally Posted by Phil McSquinty
    Look. I'm busy running the ski school and chasing after all the snot nosed little glove losing brats all day, but goddamn it you two tools have got to go ! Losty and Woodie, you're fired !
    Duly noted. Glad to see that 50% of your "contribution" to this site consists of this gem.

Nice alias, BTW, jackass.

only 6 months to go. let it roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Duly noted. Glad to see that 50% of your "contribution" to this site consists of this gem.

This berating of posters and personal attacks need to stop. Nice moderating style...

Quote Originally Posted by gone.skiing

This berating of posters and personal attacks need to stop. Nice moderating style...
    that's what I'm talking about. Keep it going boys

This berating of posters and personal attacks need to stop.
    I would agree, but that handle is a personal attack. That is the purpose of the posts, using it.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

....and on and on it goes. I have to admit that GS put a good deal of effort into his stoke. He is proud of his boy and I can understand where he is coming from. I have no issues with leaving all ski related stoke in the Sugarbush Thread. After all Skiing is Skiing and we all love that. But the rest is just a big show. There is a group of SB skiers that will sit around the Castlerock and laugh about all of this. It just hits a nerve with me I guess. Anytime one group feels entitled and has to impress that on others. It just makes me shake my head. That is all.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

It's immenent. I can feel it deep down in my inner playground squabbler.

Any minute now someone is going to declare themselves "rubber" and the other guy "glue". Hopefully, with that resolution, we can then put all this behind us.

Good idea - let's all just create offensive aliases and post stupidity for the sole purpose of spamming the board.

What a brilliant suggestion to elevate the discourse. Sorry you're offended that I called out BB's alias.

Let's all return to exploring the deep and personal insult you've been dealt by having a pre-season TR moved to another section of the site. This is an issue of such importance, that a whopping majority of 55% have decided all skiing posts need to in the same forum. Not that I disagree with the sentiment, and I've suggested such via the appropriate channels, but you're making such a mountain out of a mole hill that you look pretty silly and petulant in the process.

The horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    It's immenent. I can feel it deep down in my inner playground squabbler.

Any minute now someone is going to declare themselves "rubber" and the other guy "glue". Hopefully, with that resolution, we can then put all this behind us.
    No. recess is not over until november. carry on.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    This berating of posters and personal attacks need to stop.
    I would agree, but that handle is a personal attack. That is the purpose of the posts, using it.
    Got it - it is acceptable when moderator does it in response.

Good idea - let's all just create offensive aliases and post stupidity for the sole purpose of spamming the board.

What a brilliant suggestion to elevate the discourse. Sorry you're offended that I called out BB's alias.

Let's all return to exploring the deep and personal insult you've been dealt by having a pre-season TR moved to another section of the site. This is an issue of such importance, that a whopping majority of 55% have decided all skiing posts need to in the same forum. Not that I disagree with the sentiment, and I've suggested such via the appropriate channels, but you're making such a mountain out of a mole hill that you look pretty silly and petulant in the process.

The horror!
    Did you take a special asshole moderator training course or does it come naturally do you? By all means continue to misrepresent my posts, that way you can have a last word in every debate. For a moderator you really are a pompous condescending prick. Keep it up!

Awkward . . .

Okayeee, . . . This is awkward . . . I just need to find my jacket, and then make my way to the door . . .

Re: Awkward . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Okayeee, . . . This is awkward . . . I just need to find my jacket, and then make my way to the door . . .
    Don't go. pull up a chair. I'll get you a beer, some chips.