Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Deleted

deleted

Well that doesn't look like any fun at all.

Thanks for the super late season stoke, John.
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

That video was great. Put a big smile on my face!

Thanks John!
    Being THERE must have been good, though that vid made the day here a lil sweeter.....

Keeping everyone honest! Assume! Wish I was there! Next year.

How knows the fat lady still has not ........

Ah the late season snow dance! ~~~~~~~ $ off.

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn

When the call comes...

My climbing skins just sent me a text message. They need me ASAP. I believe I will answer. I just need 30 hours to dispense with previously scheduled events (work).

Don't worry skis, I'm a coming!

WoooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Great Stoke JA! I see the snow is so deep you had to bring your own "mush team".

C U Saturday!

Quality outing!!!

PS: Lostone, have you gone soft in your thread moving policies?

Moved per Gone.skiing's request.

Nope... Just waiting for someone to complain.

In fact, I've been doing other things.

Great video, John! Love the little dance. I'm sure she was just trying to shake off such a terrible experience.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

All the more reason that there shouldn't be two forums. One Valley!

John

John I agree. One forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    Actually my request is to leave all stoke threads alone.

If that is not an option, then at least treat all posters the same. It seems like you can't do either. What is the point of bouncing stoke threads from other mountains out of the main forum if the board is running Killington ads everywhere? There is barely enough content here for one forum and every time you "organize" threads, you discourage participation.

Quote Originally Posted by gone.skiing

If that is not an option, then at least treat all posters the same. It seems like you can't do either. What is the point of bouncing stoke threads from other mountains out of the main forum if the board is running Killington ads everywhere? There is barely enough content here for one forum and every time you "organize" threads, you discourage participation.
    Then why make the darn comment in the first place! Just enjoy the stoke!

Thanks John, Sweet day it looked like!

I agree on Valley on forum, and it is not like a lot gets posted in this forum anyways.

While it's certainly legit to argue that all of these reports should be in the same forum (I'm in that camp, FWIW), please dispense with the BS that certain posters are getting better or lesser treatment. That's absolute nonsense. News flash - no one gives a damn who you are here. My God - talk about a persecution complex.

one forum for skiing, one for scathing restaurant reviews.

carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman

While it's certainly legit to argue that all of these reports should be in the same forum (I'm in that camp, FWIW), please dispense with the BS that certain posters are getting better or lesser treatment. That's absolute nonsense. News flash - no one gives a damn who you are here. My God - talk about a persecution complex.
    Please dispense with your absolute nonsense BS Tom Woodless. Newsflash...........no one gives a damn about your opinion. My God !