Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey , Howie

3 nights camping in Granville this weekend and nada. think I may have to step it up a notch and buy some night vision goggles.

I gotta admire your perseverance...
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

For the record, the one that has been wandering around the whole mountain, posing for everyone, seems to have been hiding from me, too.

And I have been hunting for him, including one day everyone was talking about seeing him under the lift. I was on the lift, and he hid for both of my passings.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Struck out again. It's over

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Howie's Moose Search, 2011

There was a moose calf walking around the parking lot at Lincoln Peak this morning, calling your name.

Re: Howie's Moose Search, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    There was a moose calf walking around the parking lot at Lincoln Peak this morning, calling your name.
    Obviously they were informed that its safe since Im back in the office.

BTW-what's the deal with Terra Rossa? closed for July 4th, is this the end? It's the last restaurant left on the access road. The other two have been vacant for quite some time now.
    and while we are on the topic, anything brewing at the old Egan's location?

Terra Rossa is reopening for 2011-12 ski season. They are dedicating their summer/fall on function business (you can find them on facebook). I was sad to see this move, personally, but both owners have other full time jobs so I can understand their need to take on only what they can physically manage. They have partnered with Wooden Spoon catering and have several functions and rehearsal dinners there this summer/fall. No word on Egan's.

Just a quick side-note thanks for reporting the spam. I'm playing with some various registration options on the board to try and minimize it but if you see it, please let me know!
    Welcome to SkiMRV!