Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: ticket counter...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbooter
    I hope there is an alternative ticketing area that is not down by the parking lot. Right now it's a big pain if you get a call on the radio from a friend who needs some sort of ticketing help and you have to ski to the base and then stomp all the way to the current ticket window from the lifts. At least most of the general public is not inside at the counter (some are down by the parking lot or outside.) If we have to go all the way down to the parking lot level it's going to be a major pain. Maybe guest services could do some of the ticket/pass maintenance that we now do at the counter?
    Excellent point, especially if someone's pass doesn't scan at the lift and we have to send them down to (almost) the parking lot.

Framing has begun on the ground floor and 2nd floor - its starting to look like a building!

Can one of the all powerful thread moving moderators please adjust and correct the spelling of this thread title?

Quote Originally Posted by mattlucas
    Can one of the all powerful thread moving moderators please adjust and correct the spelling of this thread title?
    Is that all you have to add Matt? Maybe you should have just had another cocktail and skipped checking in? LOL

Where are the latest pics? Busy summer this year. I'm off to do the PMC this weekend and then the Vineyard next. I won't see the new construction until the 21st.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by mattlucas
    Yes! Yes! Please change the name of this thread!

Sure caught me on that one. Word's spell checker said it was ok, but Webster...? Not so much.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

From my evening stroll, yesterday.

Replying to Hardbooter. Guest Services can do special needs ticketing in the Gate House, but the main ticket sales will be in the "to be named" adult skier services buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by win
    Replying to Hardbooter. Guest Services can do special needs ticketing in the Gate House, but the main ticket sales will be in the "to be named" adult skier services buildings.
    Win -

You mentioned a naming contest for that building in your last Win's Word. Is there somewhere on the website the people can submit suggestions? If so, I can't seem to find it.

There may be another way to get to it, but I found it thru Win's Word.

Doesn't appear to be a contes, but more of a survey.

I stand corrected...

(From the page before)

If your original suggestion is chosen, you will receive dinner for two at Allyn's Lodge this winter.

If anyone has any final suggestions get them in. I will decide the name next week. We have had some great suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Quote Originally Posted by win
    Win -

You mentioned a naming contest for that building in your last Win's Word. Is there somewhere on the website the people can submit suggestions? If so, I can't seem to find it.
    BACK OFF MAN! You all ready punched your ticket with the Tin Woodsman Annex. I can feel it in my cartlidge free bones. The new adult ski services building IS going to be the The Yard Sale Center.

Maybe...? Just maybe... Yard Sale Center might not be the best name for a building with the ski school in it...?

I sort of like it. Kind of amusing. Maybe more appropriate for just the rental center though.

HMMM! Yard Sale? Perhaps that will be the new lodge we build at the base of The Mall one day. It is always nice to have a yard sale after one shops at The Mall.