Farewell (no April Fools)

To the 44 temporary steps and the interim village: http://www.sugarbush.com/content/cm.asp?pid=25&id=1228

Thanks to everyone's effort here at team Sugarbush and our guests support this winter, we are moving forward with Phase 2 this Spring.

New construction

Congratulations and best of luck with the new buildings.

I suggest that the stairs be sacrifed to Ulr next year -- a large bonfire at the owner's weekend.

Can the base expansion plans be seen anywhere online or otherwise?

We will get something up shortly.

That's great news.
    Congratulations and good luck.

my purely unscientific observation of the vehicular traffic/parking was that there was a significant increase in skier visits this season. So I would assume it was a good year financially. 'Nothing like some snow storms in the I95 corridor to get the masses up to VT.

FWIW-The stairs of doom were much more manageable with the addition of the carpeting and rubber matting.

Glad to hear your taking the risk that the Sugarbush fans will keep coming and spending $. I also expect the design will fit right in! Gregg

Win,

That's great news that you are moving ahead on Phase 2. My wife and I who have been in the valley for the past 30 years have an opportunity to move to CA and work for two years, so when we get back the mountain will look different. Best of luck! I will have to get use to all that sun and snow.
    north lynx 14