Thread: 5:00 Last call?

5:00 Last call?

Now that we have the light at the end of the day, will the lift hours be extended as they were last year? I sure hope so!

Word is that beginning 3/29 the lift hours will be M-F 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sa-Su 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.

That is correct!

Sliding the Hours

Obviously I don't know all of the variables involves in changing the hours of operations. But I believe the clocks are springing forward this weekend, so I was hoping to have this sliding of operation hours sooner than the end of March to counter-act what amounts to a loss of an hour of crust loosening sun exposure.

Re: Sliding the Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Obviously I don't know all of the variables involves in changing the hours of operations. But I believe the clocks are springing forward this weekend, so I was hoping to have this sliding of operation hours sooner than the end of March to counter-act what amounts to a loss of an hour of crust loosening sun exposure.
    +1,