Having trouble reaching this site?

For the last week, or so, I've had a lot of trouble reaching this site.

I have no idea what is up. (Well, I do have a few, but they are at least partially unencumbered by knowledge.) There is a thread over in the Zone, about it The belief is there weren't many having problems, but there are very few posts between the 19th and yesterday.

Today, with no adjustments to my system, it came alive. Hopefully it is alive for everyone, now... in time for the snow and for us (me) to move away from Mr Computer.

How many have been having this problem?

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I haven't been able to get in for several days. "website not available"

Ditto. It has been off and on.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

intermittently available. There definitely was or is something wrong.

I am suddenly able to access the site. I have been able to view it only about twice in two weeks. Let's see how long it lasts this time....
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Weird. I never had any problems accessing the site. Maybe a browser thing? I'm using Firefox.

I'm using Firefox, too.

Sent an email to GMAVT, with the comment by Greg, in the Zone, about it possibly being the provider.

Got a response from them, today. They said that with a change of servers, it might take about a week for the DNS info to be distributed. They also said that they, being a small customer, would be toward the end of the list that got the info.

But they also agreed with my contention that if it was a DNS issue, the site would never be able to be reached. That was not what I experienced, as the site was up and down, until the weekend, when it was just down.

The site came up before I got their call.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I had issues all weekend, but not since!