Rock'en Roll Snow Dance

I know a lot of you like the Detonators (especially when Aaron Hersey sings). Well they are play Saturday at MT Ellen 3-6 and Saturday Feb. 27th at Castlerock Pub 8:30-12:00.

With snow now and NOAA saying that the weather pattern is finally changing it looks like we maybe moving back into a snowy pattern.

Past observations, as a pass holder, is that after the last tourist invasion...school vacation...and the tourist figure the season is now over. It starts to snow! March is historically one of the most snowiest months.

Come out kick up your heals and join in the Bluesy snow dance.

I have decided to totally ignore the weather and the forecast. I figure if I do, it will sneak up on me and surprise me with a couple feet of snow. I am still 200 inches away from my guesstimate! So....ignoring! I hope THIS strategy works!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I hope THIS strategy works!
    It better! We're remembering and we're taking names, and you know what we're kicking!

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Good snow today. Definitely more than reported. Made for a nice base in the woods. Got a bunch of runs in paradise woods before hg went on windhold. Woods on castlerock had plenty of fresh in the afternoon.