Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Win- Finally what we been waiting for! The end of the week could be epic proportions!
    north lynx 14

so what's on the ground now?

so what's on the ground now?
    SNOW !!!!

Snowed on and off thru the morning. (Mostly on) Then it picked up in the afternoon... and continues.

Can't give amounts, as I'm not good at that, but it is... nice.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

SNOW

Quote Originally Posted by John Walden
    Win- Finally what we been waiting for! The end of the week could be epic proportions!
    THE GOOD NEWS -- Snow totals just increased to 15-25 throught tomorrow (with more to come).

Tonight: Snow, mainly after 7pm. Low around 20. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Wednesday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 25. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 21. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

THE POTENTIAL BAD NEWS -- don't look at Thursday.

Obviously my human sacrifice was responsible for the pow about to hit...........have fun all you "bushies", I'll be thinking of you during my knee rehab sessions

Snowed pretty hard this morning, let up from 10-2, then snowed pretty hard from 2-close. Still snowing pretty good out there, Channel 5 said the heaviest is moving from south to north. Wednesday could be really good!

can we flatlanders get some love? snow report? pics? hello, Mcfly!

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    http://www.madrivervalley.com/vermont/webcam/index.asp

Best I can do from my desk. A little on the heavy side, but certainly not cement. More up higher. At 1750' this morning it was about 12" and navigable.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Thanks guys for the report. My nephew sent me a photo from the deck at Sugarbush Inn this morning. Looked awesome. Hopefully the end of the week is all snow.
    north lynx 14

Finally, the Warren Store covered in snow! That is nice to see. Snow in the Valley not just on the hill. Hopefully, the drive up Friday will not be too bad. But if it is who cares. The promise land awaits!

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    http://www.madrivervalley.com/vermont/webcam/index.asp

Best I can do from my desk. A little on the heavy side, but certainly not cement. More up higher. At 1750' this morning it was about 12" and navigable.
    Thank you.

More than two feet and it is still coming! What a great morning. Pulled my calf muscle yesterday and discovered that one doesn't need a calf muscle to ski! Nice trivia for anyone who doesn't know this already. Doc told me to "take it easy" today, so I am only skiing the powder.

I'm giddy looking at the radar at my desk. Looks like major dumpage. Mother nature clearing out 2 months worth of precipitation constipation.

I'm giddy looking at the radar at my desk. Looks like major dumpage. Mother nature clearing out 2 months worth of precipitation constipation.
    Really nice way of putting that, Howie.

Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)