Sugarbush Heliskiing?

Going down the access road on Sunday, I noticed a sign for heliskiing. Googled it and didn't find anything. Anyone have any information on what's being offered?

April Fools isn't for two months. What gives?

Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

I saw the same sign at that house near Sugar Lodge and figured it was just a joke sign by the owners

I thought SB HeliSkiing was sponsored by "DART" it just works in reverse...they get you off the mountain when you need it
    If you can not see it....do not ski it.

Heli...not this year!

Don't expect the heli skiing this year. It takes time to go through the governmental processes. You can however see a new cog-railway to the summit this spring. I hear it is being constructed on the work road. Go have a look.

Where do these posts keep disappearing to? Again, here is my pic taken last week.

[/img]

There's a couple of stickers on the post in the CRock Pub also advertising it - gave me a good little laugh, then I drove by the Sugar Lodge and had an even bigger laugh today.

Unfortunately, the gallon of milk I had just bought got the last laugh!