Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by vonski
    Quote Originally Posted by summitchallenger
    I agree. What is more annoying is the attitude of some that they can throw their skis anywhere they want in front of the lodge except in the ski racks. Worst offenders are the ski racers, sorry to say, which is puzzling considering the amount of time and money spent in maintaining said skis.
    Yeah this started at the base at Ellen and has now drastically spread to the Glenn House. Not at South lately so not sure what it is like there, but the other day one could not skate to hammerhead area from Rim Run with out going way around and from GMX to the summit lift. Funny is the racks were all empty. Not a big fan of the practice! Also had issues going from Inverness over to GMX come to think of it!
    I just ride over the gear if it's in the way...

Quote Originally Posted by ridelikeme
    Quote Originally Posted by vonski
    Quote Originally Posted by summitchallenger
    I agree. What is more annoying is the attitude of some that they can throw their skis anywhere they want in front of the lodge except in the ski racks. Worst offenders are the ski racers, sorry to say, which is puzzling considering the amount of time and money spent in maintaining said skis.
    Yeah this started at the base at Ellen and has now drastically spread to the Glenn House. Not at South lately so not sure what it is like there, but the other day one could not skate to hammerhead area from Rim Run with out going way around and from GMX to the summit lift. Funny is the racks were all empty. Not a big fan of the practice! Also had issues going from Inverness over to GMX come to think of it!
    I just ride over the gear if it's in the way...
    I agree but I ski on my bottoms not on my tops of my skis!