Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: following the Bark Biter

[quote="Brew Ski"]Tin woodsman wrote "The only name I've noticed by his absence is Bark Biter, and he isn't exactly sorely missed."

Speaking of the legend, "I followed the Bark Biter" up North Lynx. He said "hello" and headed off toward a secret stash. He called it the "men's trail", but without Jacques le Guide, I seriously doubted it.

I think 007 saw him going into a snow cave below the Church? The Legend grows![/quote

Barky was last spotted hucking The Church, headed for a cave; there was also evidence of him near one of Three Sisters and in the TW Annex at CRP.
    IT has doubtlessly awakened from a short hibernation and emerged from the former den (the wine cellar of the Pitcher Inn).
    I am planning to skin up into Slidebrook next week, armed with a bottle of chateauneuf du pape and some pungent fromage, to taunt the critter
    from it's lair; with more to report soon.

Tin Woodless

So you miss me Tin Woodless ??? Awwwwww that's so sweet. Notice three people have mentioned me already, including your Woodless self. I'd post more but I'm busy out skiing the woods! What are you up to ?
    It's so fun meeting all the nice people out skiing the woods here at beautiful Sugarbush. Also so nice to NOT see you out there. Oh and the scraggly haired old SchoolMarm I see sitting all alone in the lunch room most of the day. At least clean up a little and get a haircut !!

007, you still haven't bought me that drink !
    BrewSki.............you should follow the big boys sometime. Careful on that traverse into Slide Brook. My 6 year old niece reported that a famous Bush tree skier bounced around in the pinball trees in there and launched into the woods. Is he ok ?

Let me know how fast you guys will find a way to delete or move this. Go ahead ! My popularity only grows !