Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 rides up the lincoln limo last year during a post dump - windhold day. passholder extra!

I'm from Vermont and I ski where I want.

Thanks for the reminder about the complimentary Limo rides last season; the customer service was truly outstanding that day, very well managed, and the ride down through Christmas Tree even more spectacular.
    ~
    There's also Little Debbies, Water, Heat, and a spectacular view at the Castlerock Warming hut, in between laps down Rumble on those days when a less than temperate climate prevails..., all of which are trully unique offerings.
    ~
    Yes, at times the Koolaid (as some prefer to call it) is really tasty....; Cogito sumere potum alterum!

Breakfast of Champions ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 007
    There's also Little Debbies
    Little Debbies. When you absolutely, positively want to assure your calories have no nutritional value whatsoever. That's why they taste so damn good ! As to their addictive qualities, the second ingredient (right after sugar) is nicotine. Great for kiddies !

I got a voucher for the third day of rentals for my sons friend due to windholds at Ellen on Sunday! Guest Services was happy to oblige!