Movie about the Northridge Chair???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh06NgPWur4

Priceless!!! Ahhh, good ol North Ridge...

Guess I missed something?

It is a triple. They were talking to the lift-op about paying for the tickets? Dark, when they shut down the lifts? No last chair? All those lights going off at the same time?

Why Northridge?

And why did she take off her gloves?

No... I think Jaws was better.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

that movie looks awful.

There are a few small hills out west that are only open on weekends with night skiing and wolves could be around. She lost her gloves cause she threw them at that big guy with the hockey mask who keeps riding underneath the chair. One of the guys in the chair recently dumped the daughter of the ticket person so they are getting sweet revenge on said daughter dumping by getting him stuck on the chair. Alan Harper always pays for his brother Charlie's indiscrations. The comments, especially from non-skiers/riders, are hilarious in a pathetic kind of way.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I think he was trying to draw a parallel to the good ole Northridge Chair, but he's no doubt made a mistake. I'm sure he's very embarrassed about it right now. The Northridge Chair never goes down so this isn't exactly a good comparison.

That looks terrible.

"Will do for skiing what JAWS did for swimming!"

Awesome, incredible, fantastic. Possibly the greatest trailer ever! Movies like this come along only once or twice in a lifetime.