Good things come ...

The trifecta of lake effect snow from Huron, Ontario and Champlain has been pointed directly at Sugarbush!

Knee to waist deep, with over the head explosions on Ripcord this morning.

Perma-grin!

VTah Champlain powder!

Greetings earthlings, we come in peace.

Twist and shout!

Coach Diggity digging deep on Spring Fling.

Castlerock opens tomorrow for hiking from Heaven's Gate. Ropes are dropping all over. Come and get it!

John

That's it. I'm leaving jersey now....

Please, please save some for those of us coming up tonight!

and......... I've checked out of work. Can't wait to get into it this weekend.

BLARGH. Wish I were coming home this weekend instead of next. Still 3 finals to go.
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

The real reason it snowed because I was out of town today but I did manage to get back in time for two runs. Awesome and we should be getting more Lake Effect tonight even though I am in Town. CR tomorrow am is where to be! Even though My Mountain team has said we will open it I need to check it out personally in the am to make sure it is safe for everyone! I was really hoping to sleep in late tomorrow, but for all of you I will get up early and take a few early runs before you get up there.

It should be a great weekend!

Way to take one for the team, Win.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

John's pics really don't do the conditions justice... you just had to be there today! I rode several runs which aren't usually in my regular rotation and there wasn't a bad run out there... okay maybe Coffee Run, but only because of the "hill" and the guns blasting. Every trail off top of Heaven's Gate was awesome... Paradise, Middle/Lower Ripcord, Spillsville!!!! On the VH side, Spring Fling was great, but Moonshine was better, and had my legs not needed a rest, and had I not need a beverage, then Twist would've been next.

How far we've come in a weeks time... glad this day happened on my day off! See y'all tomorrow up on the 'Gate!