Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Price? all depends on the time of year and how well you can haggle. The Giro I have was 160 list with the ear phones already. Personally, I would pay any amount for mine as it is so comfortable and I have a big fat melon that made it hard to find the right size. The muffs also come right onto the ears. This prevents need for a head sock to keep the ears warm. I bought a different brand for my son once and did not notice this problem. He wore it once and complained that I ended up getting him a Giro that year.

I just had my new Sweet helment delivered....I no longer need my G10 Skull Candy headphones (wired) and the controler you will need a new wire from your player to the headphones. How does $25 sound (I do not remember what I paid for them, but they will not fit my new helmet....if you are interested let me know
    If you can not see it....do not ski it.

Are these wired replacements for the ear flaps for a Giro? Will they fit a Giro Omen?
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.