Wanna see what I did last night?

No... Not that! This was what I did before that.

Did you ever take a pic, and say that it would have been better without that... ?

Well, I had opened Photoshop, to edit a pic of me, when I was in Thailand, as the Reporter is looking for pix of veterans.

After I'd finished with that, I decided to work on a couple of other pix that I had moved into that folder, because they needed more editing than my ACDSee editor could do.

I just didn’t like the motor home, but he always parks it there because it is his motorhome. And his yard. And his barn:

So I put an extension on the barn:

Actually, it is hard to see the extension at this resolution, but images that are larger than this make the screen scroll, and I hate that!

Looks like a nice country road, late autumn scene, but the gates and building, make it look a little junky.

So I made some things disappear.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

hope u don't get arrested for stealing. very nice though.

Good stuff! I never get around to editing my photos, even for contrast and color, not to mention removing the unsightly things
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

I hear you. I almost always do cropping and lighting adjustment when I go thru a folder, but extra stuff takes quite a lot of time. As a result, I have 38 folders untouched since July... and lots that are on CD, waiting for time, including 3 CDs from last year's foliage season.

vonski, the rules are: Leave nothing but tracks. Take nothing but pictures. But there is nothing about what you can take from the pictures... I'm... I'm confused, now.

Dont you just love to move to digital....I sold my dark room stuff several years ago and have been using Photoshop. If you have the time this is a great program for making alterations to pictures. I may have tried to remove the building in the background in the first picture as it does not seam to fit well with the composition

Does any have a good program for editing movies files. I plan on getting a Hero recorder this year.
    If you can not see it....do not ski it.

The big thing with D_Cams, for me, is I get a ton more use out of my camera.

I was telling a friend, the other day, that I used to develop a roll of film at the beginning of foliage season, and find that at the beginning of the roll of film would be shots from last season. I used to shoot 3-5 rolls in a year.

Now, I have now shot 70 folders, since May, which comes to more than 1800 pix!

Ok... There are only 3 or 4 good ones, but still...

As for video editors, I know there is one of the Adobe Elements thingys that do video, but it was too steep for me, as I almost never shoot video. There are also a ton more, but which are good, and for what?