Sugarbush crew ski Sunday River!

Oh that feeling of putting on your ski boots for the first time of the season!

Caught up with a few Sugarbush skiers at the only real MT lift accessed skiing in NE, Sunday River. (MT Snow's snow boarding patch does not count) The first part of the day was only the top third on one trail but filled with snow. Did need edges though. But fortunately by just after lunch they opened the rest of the slope to offer top to bottom skiing. Which relieved the lines.

Really nice to be back on my skis and skiing with fellow Sugarbush skiers!

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn

So jealous!!!

Thanks for the update Treeskier.

Sounds like a great time. Logging days in October should get you to record number of days skied this year. With the 350 inches forecast, you should get your 70 days in easily.

Is the ground actually frozen to hold snow, or is this just a flash in the pan?

where did you see 350" this season?

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    It was a reference to a humorous quote from Community day. One of the presentation slides predicted 350" of snow this year. Also was an earlier thread.

Wishful thinking? Maybe.

actually my prediction was 344".

My word. I go to SR for the weekend and all hell breaks loose at the Bush. I can't belive the calls I got this weekend about all sorts of things. I really do not have that much of an opinion on the direction and rules for the programs because I have never been involved with one. Also, I will keep away from the other hot topic this weekend regarding the non full time employees. I hope management does the right thing.

Anyway - Win has 344" and Noski has 314". I like the sound of either but I hope Win is right. Maybe a little wager between you two?

Great to see you Tree on Saturday. No rust showing with those turns you did. Wish we could have stayed longer.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Re: Sugarbush crew ski Sunday River!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskier
    Oh that feeling of putting on your ski boots for the first time of the season!

Caught up with a few Sugarbush skiers at the only real MT lift accessed skiing in NE, Sunday River. (MT Snow's snow boarding patch does not count) The first part of the day was only the top third on one trail but filled with snow. Did need edges though. But fortunately by just after lunch they opened the rest of the slope to offer top to bottom skiing. Which relieved the lines.

Really nice to be back on my skis and skiing with fellow Sugarbush skiers!

Friday was very nice. ; }

I really think this belongs in Misc forum.

Moved to Misc. Split the complaining parts to Feedback. Please continue the discussion of the SR trip here,and the complaints in the site feedback area.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.