Just a couple interesting pix

Just thought I'd share...

Had a couple pix of a strange rainbow, back in June. Why am I posting them now? Well, I just got around to pulling the card out of my camera and these were some that were on it, that I thought might be of interest.

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Cool stuff!
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Did you see one or two pix?

When I uploaded them to Photobucket, I had a tough time seeing them, then when I finally did I posted them here, but couldn't see one of them (the first) until this morning.

Didn't work until I hit reply. Then they both showed in the review.

Now I can get back to check9ing out the card, to see what else I have there.

both are there and they definitely stayed on the card to long!!!

And then, as I'm moving the pic to my screensaver collection, I notice the first pic in the series, and realize the mountain in the background makes it even better!

As for them staying on the card too long, I was discussing with someone, how, before I started shooting digital, I would shoot the last of my roll, during foiage season. When I got it developed, there would be pix from the previous year's foliage season.

These... they're just from June!

But thanx for the compliments.

If there ever was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I would look under that Tree.