Mad Bus Schedule - Between LP and ME w/ Slidebrook Pickup

Will there be any change in the Mad Bus schedule or operating times this season?

Great question for the Community Day Q&A, next weekend.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

no- there are some minor changes, but nothing that you would notice. As soon as the pdf's are done I will get them posted on madrivervalley.com for you.

I encourage ya'll to use the Saturday night shuttle, what a great deal- free ride always!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I have mad bus questions....does the bus pick up and drop off at the Battleground? I have been trying to get a way that I can ski without the need to drive to the mountain....and yes, I know I could have purchased a condo on the mountain.
    If you can not see it....do not ski it.

No, with the exception of the Saturday night shuttle- that bus will serve Battleground. Otherwise, sorry, TB.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    no- there are some minor changes, but nothing that you would notice. As soon as the pdf's are done I will get them posted on madrivervalley.com for you.

I encourage ya'll to use the Saturday night shuttle, what a great deal- free ride always!
    Thanks Susan. If you have a chance please post the LP-ME schedule on this message board as well.

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn

under cover ops...

Planning some manuevers to secret trees stashes already, are we 007?

Unless things have change and there always is that possibility the Slidebrook pickup is not an official stop. On a busy weekend don't be dismayed if you have to wait until a shuttle comes by with room. It's awesome that the Mad Bus will stop just about anywhere along their routes.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.