Powder days at the beach this weekend.

So, is anyone hitting the beach for some intense Body surfing this weekend? To me big waves is like a POW day. I hit Narraganesett in Rhode Island. Flat beach and up the bay a little bit so the waves just roll in nice and don't lip over and slam u into the ground as bad as the other beaches. Can't wait to hit them up. 4-6 footers right now according to the report. Those will be getting bigger. 8 footers are about the max for me with out a board.

Moved to Misc.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

thats okay, figured it might get moved. And funny as it is too much of a good thing is a bad thing with the surf. Waves too big they closed the beach! But I did not make the drive found out from a friend. May just go check them out tomorrow as they may be 15 ft. or bigger.

Heard that many beaches were closed, and thought of your post. They were saying there were rip tide dangers.

But if you do go tomorrow, take a run for me, but not one where you bottom out on the beach.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

My wife loves the beach - maybe as much as I like a good powder day. When I go to the beach with her and it is 90 w/ a blue sky we call it a powder day.

I did a road bike ride on Sat. along the MA coast. Beverly, Manchester-By-the Sea, Magnolia, Gloucester. The waves were HUGE between 10 and 20 feet. That is the biggest. I have seen since the no-named storm (Perfect Storm) and Hurricane Bob. It was sad to hear about the death of the 7 yo in Maine. Mother Nature is very unpredictable.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!