Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by win
    ps: I am open to some investors and will allow any investor to help design next year's map! (IUBTIWSUTBB!)
    I think Win just gave me a project to kill my time for the next few weeks before I return... design a new map AND decipher the IUBTIWSUTBB at the end of the message.

Don't tell me... I'll figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by shadyjay
    ps: I am open to some investors and will allow any investor to help design next year's map! (IUBTIWSUTBB!)
    I think Win just gave me a project to kill my time for the next few weeks before I return... design a new map AND decipher the IUBTIWSUTBB at the end of the message.

If
    You
    By
    That
    I
    Will
    Sell
    You
    To
    Bark
    Biter

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2

If
    You
    By
    That
    I
    Will
    Sell
    You
    To
    Bark
    Biter
    Imaginative segue from Brooklyn-Bridge to Bark-Buster...

if
    you
    by
    that
    I
    will
    sell
    you
    the
    Brooklyn
    Bridge!

Less confused now ShadyJay!

sweet... I've always wanted the Brooklyn Bridge! It'll look great next to the.... oh nevermind.

Just bought some new gloves.... ready....set.... let it snow!
    (I think we're all ready for some snow now)

You guys are quick!

I think Win just gave me a project to kill my time for the next few weeks before I return... design a new map AND...
    Don't forget the investor bit...

sweet... I've always wanted the Brooklyn Bridge!
    Billy Mays here:
    "You get THE Map Design......, THE Bridge........, AND your OWN reserved parking space in the FRONT ROW........., but WAIT..., there's MORRRRRE...., call before midnight tonight and get not only ONE, but TWO parking spaces, that's TWO PARKING SPACES, AND a private locker in the executive boot room. CALL NOW!"
    offer expires in the next 34 seconds. not responsible for black toe, thumb jambs, or shin splints. offer only good in southeastern chilean mountains on a weekday that doesn't end in y, during the rainy season.

Quote Originally Posted by 007
    Billy Mays here:
    "You get THE Map Design......, THE Bridge........, AND your OWN reserved parking space in the FRONT ROW........., but WAIT..., there's MORRRRRE...., call before midnight tonight and get not only ONE, but TWO parking spaces, that's TWO PARKING SPACES, AND a private locker in the executive boot room. CALL NOW!"
    offer expires in the next 34 seconds. not responsible for black toe, thumb jambs, or shin splints. offer only good in southeastern chilean mountains on a weekday that doesn't end in y, during the rainy season.

Wow - 2 PARKING SPACES! Now that's a deal.... but if I get caught in the front row.... Doesn't matter... I'll be hoofin it.

All for how much? Just 2 easy payments of $29.95! Rush Delivery Available!!! Is that freedom rock? Well, TURN IT UP, MANNNNN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYdDK1uTDI

Quote Originally Posted by 007
    Billy Mays here:

Wow - 2 PARKING SPACES! Now that's a deal.... but if I get caught in the front row.... Doesn't matter... I'll be hoofin it.

All for how much? Just 2 easy payments of $29.95! Rush Delivery Available!!! Is that freedom rock? Well, TURN IT UP, MANNNNN!!!
    You may need to move that decimal place six or seven places to gain investor status, but remember, ownership does have its privileges.

Screw the parking spaces, I want cut priviledges on all the lift lines. (sorry could not resist that can of worms)

IUBTIWSUTBB

(IUBTIWSUTBB!)
    You guys are assuming that this was off topic. I think Win is still talking about the woods. I think it's a special 'insiders' message about the way the new woods were cut.

"If upper birdland trees includes willows, some Ukrainian's taste birch bark!"

So, what about the hardwoods? Will the new woods trimming just effect Ukrainian's or other eastern european's as well? Hmm, I've never really noticed any willows on the mountain, but then again I'm not Ukrainian.