Sugarbush Golf Club?

Looking to try and fit some golf into my busy schedule and was checking out Sugarbush. Website could use some more info, map, par, yardage, rating, slope...

Anyway does anyone have the details? or pdf of a score card? What I found online at http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-act...ents/golf-club is the course is a par 71.

Found online info at http://www.golfnow.com/course-direct...bush-golf-club
    18 hole regulation length course
    Daily Fee golf course
    Designed by Robert Trent Jones, ASGCA
    72 par, 6,464 yards
    71.7 rating, 128 slope

They appear to have the par wrong at golfnow.com so I suspect the yardage, rating and slope may also be wrong.

126 views and no replies. One moment, please....processing.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I don't do regular golf. (Tho I may have been seen on the disc golf course a time or two...

But from the many comments I've heard, it ain't easy... but it is a great course.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Our course is a Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course and has really spectacular views of the mountains from every hole. It is a par 71 from the blues and plays 6.521 yards. The white tees are a par 70 and play 6,069 and the forward tees are par 72 and play 5,577. Don't let the shortish distance fool you. The premium is on a straight drive rather than a long one. The greens also break away from Lincoln Peak. Peak season rates are $90 midweek. This includes cart and tax. After 2pm midweek rates are $60. Weekends and Holidays it is $100 before 2pm and $65 afterwards. Give the golf course at call at 583-6725 for more info.

We are working on improvements to the golf website, too.

I remember there used to be a really nice online course guide, with digital depictions of the holes and yardage information and such - that should get restored, it was a very helpful resource.
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Wouldn't it be cool if somehow the Google/Mapquest maps feature where you place yourself right on the 'street', and you can rotate to look in all directions, as if you were walking on the 'street'. Unfortunately, those satellites don't drill down quite that far in this area. But it would be neat.

How is the course for walking?

Last year you were rewarded for walking, not sure if they have the same promotion this year. Nine holes is a good workout with a little energy to spare. Eighteen can get long especially if it's hot and you are like me, using the whole golf course, zig zagging your ball from one side to the other instead of straight down the fairway....

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Wouldn't it be cool if somehow the Google/Mapquest maps feature where you place yourself right on the 'street', and you can rotate to look in all directions, as if you were walking on the 'street'. Unfortunately, those satellites don't drill down quite that far in this area. But it would be neat.
    I believe you're referring to Google streetview where the images are from multiple camera's mounted on a car driving around town. http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/faq.html#q4

Looks like they don't accept pictures. Wonder if they license the technology or take requests to do things like golf courses? Would be a cool view and I don't even golf. Even cooler, would be to apply that technology to the ski slopes in winter!

Oops, my inner geek is showing.

For the record, Google does have Street View for Route 100 now: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=4...12,114.82,,0,5
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    How is the course for walking?
    I don't golf but hubby does and when my bud came up to help us out with work on the condo I thought I was being generous to pay for his day of golf. He came back nearly dead and thanked me for the "mountain goat golf"...lol

You will want a cart unless you are a hardcore walker and walk pretty fast. On a busy day you would probably hold up people.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    For the record, Google does have Street View for Route 100 now: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=4...12,114.82,,0,5
    Cool! I think I am at work!

If you are in reasonable shape the front nine are a good walk. The back nine is more challenging and when you finish 16 and head up Golf Course Road to 17, you will discover your level of fitness. We have new electric golf carts this year which are more environmentally friendly than the old gasoline ones, quieter and have more pep too! We do have walking carts which make walking easier.

Thanks! And good to hear there will be improvments to the golf website.