slidebrook work party

John's recent post on a work party for mountain bike trails sparked a question that I heard some ago regarding clearing/trimming trails in the Slidebrook. Is there a planned event or gathering for volunteers to trim areas of the SB? I know you're not supposed to be in there during the summer....

Re: slidebrook work party

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_hollow
    John's recent post on a work party for mountain bike trails sparked a question that I heard some ago regarding clearing/trimming trails in the Slidebrook. Is there a planned event or gathering for volunteers to trim areas of the SB? I know you're not supposed to be in there during the summer....
    We did it last year toward the end of the summer. Don't know what the plan is this year, although I would love to be able to do it again. Treeskier????

We'll be sure to let everyone know when we have the Slide Brook work days. Thanks for the interest and dedication!

John

I liked the crazy buggy ride.