It's the little things

I just bought our passes for next season and noticed a new pass replacement policy.

"Replacement passes – if your pass is lost, the first time replacement is free, second $5. After that $25 ".

I think this is very reasonable and a pleasant change.

Re: It's the little things

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger
    I just bought our passes for next season and noticed a new pass replacement policy.

"Replacement passes – if your pass is lost, the first time replacement is free, second $5. After that $25 ".

I think this is very reasonable and a pleasant change.
    I saw that as well. Stowe makes you buy an insurance policy to cover loss....and if you don't have it, they hit you for like $50. But then again, Stowe's owner was an insurance company.

Once, again, great customer service at the Bush!!!

I wished that was the policy when my kids skiied Sugarbush. They were forever losing their passes!

i think it is a good policy...

http://forums.skimrv.com/viewtopic.php?t=1765
    I'm from Vermont and I ski where I want.

In the woods, searchin for the perfect airplane turn
    I made use of this policy this year. It was the first pass I've lost in 18 years.

The pass office folks were very friendly. They give you a "lost or forgotten" voucher ticket for the rest of the day.

Apparently many of the passes actually get turned in, so you just check back the next day. If it hasn't shown up, they print you a new one.

I took the opportunity to keep the younger looking picture.

I'll have to hike Castlerock this summer to see if I can find it. I think I know which tree branch was the culprit.