Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    My report:

Could have been better if I'd found my buddy. I had the number2468. That means I was able to shout "2 4 6 8". Do you have any idea how many times I heard "Who do we appreciate?" in response? But, "That's my number"...? No! that's because noski checks to see what number I have and rushes to the other side to get the matching one. She hides it until the prizes are gone, and then puts it, and 8253 copies everywhere.

But do I get it? No... It is Charlie Brown and the football!
    For the record, I personally went thru the leftover badges really early this morning and confirmed that #2468 was not among the 'unsold' badges. It was out there somewhere....
    Great parade. Big crowd considering the ominous skies.
    Susan, Nice job keeping the rains at bay for the entire parade. The rest of the day was a washout.
    video to follow.

I sure hope channel 44 filmed the parade, because that's the only way I get to see it... I enjoy seeing your videos and pics, since standing still to watch the parade just never happens!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    Could have been better if I'd found my buddy. I had the number2468. That means I was able to shout "2 4 6 8". Do you have any idea how many times I heard "Who do we appreciate?" in response?
    I was just thinking (chuckling again at the number you ended up with) aren't you glad I didn't give you "9 1 1" as a badge number? You wouldn't get to see the parade from in the back of the ambulance!

OK... After a major computer crash and reincarnation, the work continued and finally finished!

Here are some of the pix from the 4th. Many more here.

As they waited for the parade, some were approaching cuteness overload.

9:34... Not many people around.

Yet, just up the street…

Speaking of cuteness...

Not a very green car, but I LOVE the hood ornaments!

Tom T is one of the WMRW programers, and they’ve mentioned the limo a number of times.

Then, after the rain stopped again…
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

You are amazing. I can't beleive you got the jets! SWEET!

I also got the biplane, in the gallery where the rest of the posted pix are. I was surprised I was able to get as good a shot as that of the jets, as it was sprinkling, at the time. But it was nice of the first one to give me a warning.

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.