Thread: MRV on Facebook

MRV on Facebook

Find the MRV Chamber on Facebook

I will try and post interesting, Valley-based items of interest like events and press articles. Stay connected, even when you are not here, become a Fan and Share the news with your Friends!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Bump

Another great resource for local info! Losty...any chance you can make this a sticky?
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I just did a mailing to nearly 2000 names from our winter contest and posted the link on the MRV Chamber's Facebook. In case you 'forgot' to become a Fan, here is the mailing, archived on our site. It promotes some great spring specials tied to skiing every day at Sugarbush until 4/26. If you want to receive mailings in the future from me, simply sign up from the archived newsletter linked in this message. I would be glad to have you!

Made it a sticky. Sorry I didn't see SRO's post. Seems like a good idea, but I'm not doing Facebook, at the moment. Don't see a purpose for it, myself.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Just added to my Facebook page. Nice!

You guys have noticed that you can enter to win 2 tix to Grace Potter next weekend, 2 nights at the Bridges, and dinner at Common Man on the Facebook page, right?

iPad2 Giveaway April Fools Day

Make sure to "LIKE" the noski-run Mad River Valley Chamber facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mad.river.vermont then enter to win an iPad 2, custom engraved to be given away on April 1 (no, really- we will...). Then you will be get the Word on all-things MRV, news, restaurants, events and specials. Thanks, all!