Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Could that have been St Patty's 2007

Quote Originally Posted by ahm
    I think the huge St Pat's storm you are referring to was 2007.
    2007, the year of spring holiday storms- Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/Easter.... I was a little worried about Mother's Day!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

You are right; it was two years ago; but the late March , early April snow of last season was close to epic.

07' is correct for the St. Patty's storm. Last year a day or two before St. Patty's we got the freezing rain storm and Lostone posted the pics of the Ice Chandeliers on Castlerock. I remember skiing in the woods and getting hit by hanging ice batons. It was sketch and beautiful all at the same time.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    07' is correct for the St. Patty's storm. Last year a day or two before St. Patty's we got the freezing rain storm and Lostone posted the pics of the Ice Chandeliers on Castlerock. I remember skiing in the woods and getting hit by hanging ice batons. It was sketch and beautiful all at the same time.
    I shot this somewhere at ME a day after the ice storm.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.