Thread: Yoga in the MRV

Yoga in the MRV

Have a friend coming up for presidents week looking for early morning yoga. The sharc doesn't have anything. Anyone know of any other places? TIA

Me! Me! Pick me!..... Not early, early morning except for Thursday, but here is what I know:

Awaken Yoga on Bridge Street in Waitsfield http://www.awakenvt.com/calendar.html

Mad River Yoga above Three Mtn Cafe in the Mad River Green has Thursday morning 6:30-8am; Monday, Tues, Fri 8:30-10am; Weds 8:30-9:45am; Saturday 9am-12. www.MadRiverYoga.com

Bridges Resort has yoga Thursdays at 8:30am- 583-2922

I may find more, but I think this is about it.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Me! Me! Pick me!..... Not early, early morning except for Thursday, but here is what I know:

Awaken Yoga on Bridge Street in Waitsfield http://www.awakenvt.com/calendar.html

Mad River Yoga above Three Mtn Cafe in the Mad River Green has Thursday morning 6:30-8am; Monday, Tues, Fri 8:30-10am; Weds 8:30-9:45am; Saturday 9am-12. www.MadRiverYoga.com

Bridges Resort has yoga Thursdays at 8:30am- 583-2922

I may find more, but I think this is about it.
    thank you. As usual, you are the best.

There is another Iyengar class on Tuesday mornings 7:00-8:30am at Mad Moves (building that used to be Adworks). It is the same level and instructor as the Thursday morning class at Mad River Yoga.

Mad Moves Health and Fitness
    51 Dugway Road
    Phone: (802) 793-3390
    Iyengar Yoga • Zumba fitness classes • Kripalu Yoga

nice. It's not often I get trumped on stuff like this. I will add that to my list and make a point to contact Mad Moves personally. Thanks!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    nice. It's not often I get trumped on stuff like this. I will add that to my list and make a point to contact Mad Moves personally. Thanks!
    Well, if you went to Charles' classes, you'd know these things.

thanks again.