Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TGR takes on the Cbrook line cut policy

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=147330

Looks like we made the big time- in a bad way...

nevermind....

it's the same guys - how much time do you have?

Tin and DP continue the brawl outside the ring. Go for it boys!
    very entertaining

BTW- anyone know what DP wears?
    If I see him at the super bravo maybe I'll cut in front just for sh*ts & giggles.

and even better there was less sentiment against the policy on Teton. No body for the most part cared. Lets look at our poll its around 80% who cares, like it and no big deal compared to 20% against. Please give it up!!!

The real issue with the Claybrook Owners is early tracks with Win. They are out there skiing trails that have not been swept by Patrol yet that morning. And as you all know I love those LIABILITY issues being that I work in the Insurance Industry.

Quote Originally Posted by vonski
    and even better there was less sentiment against the policy on Teton. No body for the most part cared. Lets look at our poll its around 80% who cares, like it and no big deal compared to 20% against. Please give it up!!!

The real issue with the Claybrook Owners is early tracks with Win. They are out there skiing trails that have not been swept by Patrol yet that morning. And as you all know I love those LIABILITY issues being that I work in the Insurance Industry.
    as you know the ski industry has pretty strong immunity to skiing related actions

I do know that but and understand that. But it goes with due diligence. If no one else is skiing and the rest of the skiers have to wait until Patrol has done their morning sweep it opens up a small gray area. And yes be it small. As you also know I really don't care if they are out early with Win or get to cut the line. I just wish I had the cash for a CB unit. Did anyone win powerball last night? Gotta go get my ticket for Saturdays drawing. Doing my snowdance for Sundays Clipper. Besides I just wanted to see If we could get another 18 page thread going.

Quote Originally Posted by vonski

Our poll says what, about 50% don't like it...

And TGR didn't think much of it either, sure some didn't mind, some thought:

That policy is straight up elitist horse cuntery.

Its on other forums too!! Though I've only responded here.

I was wondering when this was going to hit TGR....
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol

Our poll says what, about 50% don't like it...

And TGR didn't think much of it either, sure some didn't mind, some thought:
    Our poll says 17% don't like it enough to make it an issue. The other 83% either don't care, or are adults who realize it will have no practical impact on their lives.

lies, damned lies and statistics tin. Half think its bs or dont like it, but dont actually have principles...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol
    lies, damned lies and statistics tin. Half think its bs or dont like it, but dont actually have principles...
    Right.

So the choice is to agree with you or be unprincipled?

That make sense. More likely they just aren't pedantic, as yo uare choosing to be.

Why don't we suspend this debate until someone, anyone, actually has to wait while a claybrook cutter goes ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    Why don't we suspend this debate until someone, anyone, actually has to wait while a claybrook cutter goes ahead of them.
    Excellent Post.